More Bag Recommendations Please

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by nathangartz, Jan 24, 2008.

1. nathangartz

nathangartz New Member

I'm also looking for recommendations for a bag. I mainly just want a low profile sleeve for it as it will be in a messenger bag. I would like to find something that will fit my 503 cw with a 80mm lens with a a12 back and I might be adding a PM-5 to it. Anyone know of a slim sleeve that will just help protect it from other stuff that will be in my bag?

thanks in advance!

nathan gartz
    web: nathangartz.com
    email: nathan.gartz (at) gmail.com

2. toona

toona New Member

Nathan

If you are looking to drop a bag within a messenger bag, Crumpler specifically make camera bags inserts for their messenger bags...perhaps one would fit.

You must be logged in to see this link

Nick

3. matt335

matt335 Member

Nathan

Yeah Nick is right. These insert bags are great. These are the ones I use and enjoy. You must be logged in to see this link

regards
    Matt

4. schuster

schuster New Member

Ha! That crumpler site is hilarious! First time I've seen it. Worth a visit even if you're not looking for their products. Thanks for the introduction.

5. vandevantersh

vandevantersh New Member

"I'm also looking for recommendations for a bag. I mainly just want a low profile sleeve for it as it will be in a messenger bag. I would like to find something that will fit my 503 cw with a 80mm lens with a a12 back and I might be adding a PM-5 to it. Anyone know of a slim sleeve that will just help protect it from other stuff that will be in my bag? "

Not exactly what you have specified but the top-loading Lowepro TLZ AW is a very good bag for walk around protection. As an over the shoulder bag, the top load gives easy access to the camera. It is a perfect for my 503CW+PME-45+CVF+Winder and up to a 180mm lens.

Steve